Grimstead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimstead

A fourm to discuss aspects of gameplay or the story of Grimstead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Number of Charecters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

Number of Charecters.  Empty
PostSubject: Number of Charecters.    Number of Charecters.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Unintentionally of late i seem to have reduced the number of charecter i write about, so much has been going on in the noble houses that ive neglected some of my other familys.

Do people feel the range of charecters is about right (the reduced value) or do you think you'd be able to follow the stories of more without getting confused??

Just trying to find a balance between enough familys to keep the storys intresting, without haivng too many and making it confusing.

Input always welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
avariste

PostSubject: Re: Number of Charecters.    Number of Charecters.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 pm

The number of characters right now is all right. I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional glimpse at another family. Like Tarik and Asha, Duncan and Lars, etc. You could always try to condense the series of same-group characters down to one entry instead of a few, as well, since it might help to write one longer post versus shorter ones, giving you the time to maybe focus on another set. But nonetheless, what you're doing is fine too!
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Number of Charecters.    Number of Charecters.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 am

I have to admit it is really hard, im sure other blog writer's will bakc me up here. It's like at the moment i have so many things i "need to cover" such as

what happened to Quillen/Asha after Lars and Vincent rescued Alice.

What happened to Daniel now he's "not king" and what Tarik is going to do about Lar's.

i also have a plot i need to run for Gabriel/Jaedyn before it become "too late" in the scale of things to make any sence what so ever.

At some point i also need to re-visit Abel/Persia now that she's pregnant as well as cover a "Aliana" storyline argh..

and do all this while trying to cover how Daniel is coping as King and developing Christopher and Maegans relationship... not to mention the scheming that is the vampire element.

Sometimes i think because this sort of blog is about multiple story's running concurently it's hard to fit in things especially when these thing's are supposed to be happening "at the same time, but to different people im different place's"
Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number of Charecters.    Number of Charecters.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number of Charecters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimstead :: Grimstead (Story) :: Plots-
Jump to: