Grimstead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimstead

A fourm to discuss aspects of gameplay or the story of Grimstead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The name of the mainland?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
delilah22

The name of the mainland? Empty
PostSubject: The name of the mainland?   The name of the mainland? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

So I read some of the first few posts of Grimstead again and I was wondering what the name of the mainland is? Do you have any background history from the time before Henry was sent to Grimstead? I'm sure you mention the name in a later post but there's so many to go through. Also, did you ever write a story about what happened with Mathis? I know you started writing Grimstead 4 years ago so I understand if you forget.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: The name of the mainland?   The name of the mainland? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

It says what happens to Mathis here
http://leiela.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/improvise/
(I'm assuming this is the same Mathis. It doesn't actually say)
Back to top Go down
Leiela (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The name of the mainland?   The name of the mainland? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 am

Nope it's not the Same Mathis, the Mathis Arabella killed was Cassius's Father. The Mathis that drove Henry from the mainland is still there.

However there is also abit of back groundy stuff in the Karogar information when i explain how Lar's is related to Henry and Vince Bendett.

In short.

Mathis and Vince Bendett's Father (one of his knights) Invaded Lar's homeland.

Both men, bedded and had a relationship with native women during thier trip (two sister's infact)

While Vince's father bought his new lady friend home and married her (producing vince). Mathis left leaving his illigitamate child behind (Lars).

In short this makes Lar's Henry's nephew and as Mathis's firstborn he has some rights over the throne of the mainland. However as an illegitamate child he would struggle to claim it.

As for the name of the Mainland... i don't think i ever bothered to name it i supose i should. haha.

Back to top Go down
http://grimstead.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The name of the mainland?   The name of the mainland? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name of the mainland?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimstead :: Grimstead (Story) :: Plots-
Jump to: